Top 5 Best Inversion Table Available in the Market
With the passage of time, the health problems of mankind are increasing and at the same time, so many treatments are also invented. Inversion therapy is a special kind of treatment for curing back pain, joint issues, etc. Among inversion boots, chairs and tables most of the people generally prefer to use an inversion table. Like many other products, inversion tables also have so many varieties. Although all the best inversion table provides the basic functions of inversion therapy in the comfort of your own home, some of the latest models come with upgraded functionalities such as- better angle control, more padding for added comfort and improved lock system.
Here is a comprehensive review of the top five inversion table so that you can easily choose the perfe3ct one for you.
our top 5 inversion table reviews do they work
Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table reviews do they work
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is one of the most popular inversion tables of the present time. That is why we have kept this in the first position. It is capable of supporting and withstanding up to 350-pound weight. Its great features and flexible functions have made it unique.
Since it is designed with wide tubular steel, it offers more durability, along with the highest possible stability. Its powder finish frame reduces the risk of scratches, abrasions, and rust. Moreover, the Gravity 4000 is easy to store as it can be effortlessly folded up and only weighs 75 pounds. Its foam padding, lumbar pillow, and non-skid rubber ankle restraints offer comfortable support all throughout your session.
#350lbs weight capacity.
#Height can be adjusted up to 6 feet
#Wide tubular steel frame
#Powder-coated finish on stainless steel
#Can be easily folded up and assembled
#Lumbar pillow and foam pads provide the highest comfort
1. Health Mark Pro Max inversion table reviews do they work
Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table is another popular inversion table which combines such features that do not only provide comfort to the user but also safety.
In terms of safety, Weighing 90 pounds, it also comes with locking wheels for mobility and easy storage. In addition, it also comes with a detailed user guide for painless assembly.
1. It has a heavy steel frame that supports a 600-pound weight capacity and its heights can be adjusted ranging from 4 feet up to 6 feet.
2. It allows inverted positions for maximum flexibility and it can also be used for inverted massage treatment.
3. It has a padded surface that provides a user with the highest level of comfort.
4. It features a safety strap and safety lock which lets you control angles with efficiency.
5. The locking wheels of this inversion table provide mobility and the opportunity of easy storage.
6. The quality heavy gauge tubular steel frame has made it more durable.
1. Teeter Hang Ups EP 960 inversion table reviews do they work
1. Teeter Hang Ups EP 960 consists of pressure and friction reducing ComforTrak Bed which maximizes spinal comfort and contracts with you to improve your joint mobilization.
2. The extended EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security feature offers you an easy to reach a solution.
3. Tough Stretch Max Handles that offer you great angle guidance
4. EZ-Stretch Traction Handles that provide you with an added benefit of stretching, decompression, and oscillation
5. An EZ Angle Tether Strap feature that allows pre-set rotation control
6. Weight capacity reaches up to 300 lbs.
7. Highly customizable
8. Five-minute assembly and easy storage
1. Health Mark IV 18600 Pro inversion table reviews do they work
As the name implies, Health Mark IV 18600 Pro inversion table lets you remain in a sitting position even when inverted, which makes it easier for you to get on and off the machine. It has a maximum 70-degree inversion angle and also has an adjustable belt and. Moreover, it can support a maximum of 300 pounds of weight and a height of up to 6 feet. The padded bench of this equipment also provides optimum lumbar support.
This machine is equipped with improved gravity traction, which is helpful to avoid slips and provides the user with better movement control. A range of adjustable angle options allows the user to flexibly take over the angle controls. With the aid of Health Mark IV 18600 Pro, not only can you do inversion exercises, but it also allows you to perform sit-ups, reverse V-ups and crunches.
1. Health Mark IV 18600 ProPermits one to invert to up to 70 degrees while in a sitting position
2. It supports gravity traction
3. It has a padded design for lumbar support and extra comfort
4. The adjustable seat strap of this table ensures safety
5. It can accommodate up to 300 pounds
6. The table has a configurable handlebar
1. Ironman ATIS 4000 inversion table reviews do they work
If you are looking for such inversion device that will provide you enough space to carry out more aerobic exercises solely then the Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table can be the best option for you. Since this device has an extra-wide oval tubing steel frame, it is capable of providing you enough room to move and stretch. At the same time, Ironman ATIS 4000 provides you with full support and comfort.
In addition, as it is designed with ten different inversion angles, it is also capable of providing you with maximum stretch control for both of your back and neck. What’s more, its adjustable height frame lets up to a maximum 6 feet six-inch height capacity and it can accommodate maximum 325 pounds of weight.